Food Review: Zen Sushi, Lund


Hello! It's been a while since I've posted on this blog - life just sort of kept going and I started to prioritise other things (like being an International Mentor and getting in the groove of studying again this Fall semester) - so writing here has taken a bit of a back seat. 

Blogging about new things in Lund has become less of a focal point in my exchange simply because I've settled here for nine months, but I'm still kicking and trying new things: such as Zen Sushi restaurant! A special treat to celebrate a friend's birthday. I haven't eaten sushi in over 9 months which is just an insanely long time to go without eating sushi - and I wasn't disappointed!

Zen Sushi $$ - $$$

My order: Veggie Lyx Rolls (recommended to me by a fellow foodie vegan friend) 
Veggie Lyx Roll - 10 pcs for SEK110
This is one of the rare places in Lund where you can pay by cash (but you have to have exact). It's a small restaurant with cosy booth seats but on weekends it gets pretty busy and you may have to share a table if you arrive later than 12:30. Order and pay at the counter, then take a seat and your meal will be brought to you. Flavour = 10/10, would definitely recommend coming here for sushi in Lund! 

Other sushi restaurants in Lund

Comments